Alfred-Jung-Strasse 12 • 10369 Berlin-Lichtenberg
With the high-quality furnished apartments from 19 sq.m. an a design-oriented architecture as well lots of extras (e.g. free speed internet, terrace on the roof etc.) you can enjoy a lively lifestyle close to the university. With quick accessibility via train, tram or bus to the educational institutions.
• fully furnished (bed, wardrobe, desk
• shelf, chair and dining table)
• Bed linen* incl. Pillows and duvet
• Mini kitchen incl. crockery with ceramic hob,
• sink, fridge and microwave
• Bath incl. shower, toilet and mirror
• TV incl. Cable connection
• (regulation/costs regarding broadcasting fee)
• free high speed internet
• Smoke detector in the apartment
• modern electronic locking system
*Bed linen can be changed once a month.
• Roof terrace to relax
• Loung (Alfred-Jung-Straße 14)
• Object manager on site
• Laundry center with modern washing machines
• and dryer
• Bicycle parking
• Barbecue area in the courtyard
• Bett with intercom
• Hotspot internet access
• Government Service: We take over the or
• Reregistration with the Berlin authorities
• Laundry and tailor services: Our paid
• laundry and tailor service quickly and
• professionally cleans shirts, suits, jackets and
• more within 48 hours
• Rewe store on the ground floor
• Tram 12, 16, 21, M10 and M13
• Bus line 240 und N50
• S-Bahn Storkower Straße S8, S41, S42, S85
• S-Bahn Frankfurter Allee S8, S41, S42, S85
• U-Bahn Frankfurter Allee U5
• FHTW Berlin and other educational institutions
• Ringcenter I and II
• Restaurants, bars and super market
• Dong Xuan Center (largest Asia market)
• Tierpark Berlin (Zoo)
• Close to the trendy neighborhoods Prenzlauer Berg,
• Mitte and Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg
• Rummelsburger Ufer
• Mies von der Rohe Haus
• Collection Haubrok
• Copy Service Scan, Copy, Print:
• Take advantage of the nearby copy service
• nextbike bike rental: bike station
• Storkower Str./Paul-Junius-Str., Berlin
• Station number: 1871
Go to the home page and use the menu to get to “reservation request” and fill out the form step by step. With the button “send” in step 4 of the reservation request, your reservation will be sent to us.
Reservations to the 1st or the 16th of a month are possible as followed:
Request for online-connection via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our residences are accommodations for students, apprentices and trainees from Berlin. Therefore we need for the contract documents a certificate of the school (matriculation, apprenticeship or intership certificate).
The minimum rental period is generally 7 months. In exceptional cases, a shorter rental period is possible, but not at the Ernst-Reuter-Haus. There the minimum rental period is 6 months.
All our apartments have a private bathroom and a kitchenette. Residents of single rooms have to share the kitchen, shower and toilet with other residents. For specific information please consult the sub-pages to our houses.
The monthly rent depends on size, location and equipment of the apartment/room.
The following services are included in the rent:
• Linen change on a monthly basis
Yes, the deposit is 2 months rent.
If the reservation is accepted by us, you will receive an email with a link to pay the security deposit and the first rent.
For the transfer, the following payment methods are available:
• Direct Debit (only in connection with a domestic account)