Alfred-Jung-Straße 14 • 10369 Berlin-Lichtenberg
With the modern furnished apartments from 21 sq.m. and lots of extras (e.g. free speed internet, concierge service, courtyard BBQ area etc.) you can enjoy a lively lifestyle close to the university. With quick accessibility via train, tram or bus to the educational institutions and hotspots in the trendy neighborhoods of Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg, Prenzlauer Berg and Mitte.
+49 (0)30 491 022 290
+49 (0) 172 18 32 320
+49 (0)30 491 022 291
+49 (0) 174 26 15 733
Monday 11:00 a.m. to 01:00 p.m.
Wednesday 01:00 a.m. to 04:00 p.m.
Friday 07:30 a.m. to 09:00 a.m.
• Fully furnished (bed, wardrobe, desk
• shelf, chair and dining table)
• Bed linen* incl. Pillows and duvet
• Mini kitchen with ceramic hob and sink
• incl. crockery, fridge and microwave
• Bath incl. shower, toilet and mirror
• TV incl. Cable connection
• (regulation/costs regarding broadcasting fee)
• Free high speed internet
• Smoke detector in the apartment
• Modern electronic locking system
• Automatic light and power system
*Bed linen can be changed once a month.
• Object manager on site
• Concierge and security service
• Laundry center with modern washing machines
• and dryers
• Bicycle parking
• Barbecue area in the courtyard
• Bett with intercom
• Hotspot internet access
• Government Service: We take over the or
• Reregistration with the Berlin authorities
• Laundry and tailor services: Our paid
• laundry and tailor service quickly and
• professionally cleans shirts, suits, jackets and
• more within 48 hours
• Tram 12, 16, 21, M10 and M13
• Bus line 240 und N50
• S-Bahn Storkower Straße S8, S41, S42, S85
• S-Bahn Frankfurter Allee S8, S41, S42, S85
• U-Bahn Frankfurter Allee U5
• FHTW Berlin and other educational institutions
• Ringcenter I and II
• Restaurants, bars and super market
• Dong Xuan Center (largest Asia market)
• Tierpark Berlin (Zoo)
• Close to the trendy neighborhoods Prenzlauer Berg,
• Mitte and Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg
• Rummelsburger Ufer
• Mies von der Rohe Haus
• Collection Haubrok
• Copy Service Scan, Copy, Print:
• Take advantage of the nearby copy service
• nextbike bike rental: bike station
• Storkower Str./Paul-Junius-Str., Berlin
• Station number: 1871
Go to the home page and use the menu to get to “reservation request” and fill out the form step by step. With the button “send” in step 4 of the reservation request, your reservation will be sent to us.
Reservations to the 1st or the 16th of a month are possible as followed:
Our residences are accommodations for students, apprentices and trainees from Berlin. Therefore we need for the contract documents a certificate of the school (matriculation, apprenticeship or intership certificate).
The minimum rental period is generally 7 months. In exceptional cases, a shorter rental period of at least 3 months is possible, but not at the Ernst-Reuter-Haus and Alfred-Jung-Straße
All our apartments have a private bathroom and a kitchenette. Residents of single rooms have to share the kitchen, shower and toilet with other residents. For specific information please consult the sub-pages to our houses.
The monthly rent depends on size, location and equipment of the apartment/room.
The following services are included in the rent:
• Linen change on a monthly basis
Yes, the deposit is 2 months rent.
If the reservation is accepted by us, you will receive an email with a link to pay the security deposit and the first rent.
For the transfer, the following payment methods are available:
• Direct Debit (only in connection with a domestic account)